Ausland Ship Management Services is…
- A Group with an unparalleled worldwide network, allowing us to be the local supplier whenever you need that local knowledge.
- A Group that prizes its people above all else, training and leveraging that asset to the advantage of all related parties.
- A Group with emphasis on providing a 'lifetime of careers' to our sea-going staff to ensure that opportunities are offered to those people who wish to secure office-based employment in one of the many Ausland activities.
- A Group providing full management services, from purchase through to commercial operation, focusing on customers' needs.
Differentiators… what makes us different?
- Flexible solutions tailored to the needs that are also attractive to our clients.
- Marine, Safety & Quality control, because quality and compliance is our core business.
- Our average downtime across the fleet is less than 0.5 day/year.
- A crew base to ensure availability and quality, with dedicated long term base.
- A commitment to cadets and training to ensure that the seafarers supply base is maintained.
- Geographical spread to ensure an immediate Local response to a vessel's problem.
- An experienced shipping knowledge base, to deal with any situation, experience, or predicament.
- Full regulatory compliance and pre-emptive of those to come.
- A full budgeting, accounting, variance reporting service.
- We invest more in systems, training, IT and recruitment in the industry.